Embed gallery doesnt work

Hi,

as soon as the update came, I updated and selected the option “Enable gallery preview”.

There are already a few issues:

1. In the listings page the listing cards ALL appear with a thick black stripe at the bottom. Like this:

2. I have a Hivepress “Listings” block inserted in my homepage, with the option “Display in a slider”:

• A) The slider arrows disappear and you can’t slide the listing cards anymore

• B) Some listing cards inside the slider show pictures stacked vertically on top of each other, making the listing card extremely high. Like this:

I have used two different browsers based on Firefox. Same issue in both.

Hopefully it can be quickly resolved because it is a nice feature.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Could you please provide information on which theme you are using? Also, if possible, please send a link to your website and we will check it in more detail.

Hi

I am using the Rentalhive theme. Everything was working normally before the update.

I deactivated the “Enable gallery preview” because I could not let the website remain like this, so there is no point to check the website now. With the option deactivated, it looks all normal.

I tried deactivating another plugin (EWWW Image optimizer) because of a possible conflict but it has no effect.

Hope it can be adjusted
Thanks

Hi,

This feature is still in beta, so we need to release an update for paid themes. For now, we recommend disabling it, and once we fix it, you can enable it.

We have the exact same issue with the thick black lines at the bottom of the pictures.

Do you have any update for this error? I have the same problem, and I could really use this option.

1 Like