Error when redirect to /submit-listing/complete/

I don’t know why and how. but I can see now that after finish fill submit the listing form and after that click on submit listing button it redirects me to /submit-listing/complete/ but it shows that “A critical error has occurred on this site.”

Why did it happen?

It seems to be a PHP error; please check the PHP error log (it’s stored on your site or available via the hosting control panel).

Thank you.

this is the error:
PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/595341.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 78’, referer: https://wordpress-595953411-2466588.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=hp_listing

Can you tell me how can I fix it?

I found the issue. it was a conflict with yay SMTP mail plugin that you recommend in your tutorials.

Please let me know if it occurs by default or some specific YaySMTP settings caused this? If it occurs by default we will remove the recommendation.

Hi Ihor, I don’t really remember I already delete it but there wasn’t something special that I did in the settings. I switch to the WP Mail SMTP plugin and it works well.

I have another problem the automatically generating region is now working. I check the errors logs from my hosting company and this is the error that I received:

[Sat Oct 08 04:21:02.927747 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 8479:tid 140300911589120] [client 127.0.0.1:56586] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/592121.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html…-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 76PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/864276.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 78’, referer: https://wordpress-864276-2466588.cloudwaysapps.com/cart/

Can you try to help me? what can I do in this situation?

Please let me know if there’s a more detailed error, it should show some theme or plugin-related file (at the top of at the bottom of the log), because the file mentioned in this error is a core WordPress file.

If it’s possible to reproduce this issue I recommend disaling third-party plugins, customizations and custom attributes for a moment, this way you can detect which of these cause the issue.

This is more detaild error:
PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 76PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 78’

PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html…eferer: https://wordpress-592121-29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fplugins%2Fhivepress-messages-he_IL.po&bundle=hivepress-messages%2Fhivepress-messages.php&domain=hivepress-messages&page=loco-plugin&action=file-edit

PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html…eferer: https://wordpress-592121-29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fplugins%2Fhivepress-messages-he_IL.po&bundle=hivepress-messages%2Fhivepress-messages.php&domain=hivepress-messages&page=loco-plugin&action=file-edit

PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/…eferer: https://wordpress-592121-29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fplugins%2Fhivepress-messages-he_IL.po&bundle=hivepress-messages%2Fhivepress-messages.php&domain=hivepress-messages&page=loco-plugin&action=file-edit

This seems to be related to Loco, let me know if you used it to translate your website? If so please make sure that all the translations you added also contain placeholders, for example %s Listings string should also contain this %s placeholder in translation, otherwise there will be a PHP error because HivePress will try to replace this placeholder with a value, and fail since it will not find it in the text.

I’ve checked if %s missing and there is nothing missing. everything is good.
I create a completely new wordpress website with loco and hive press, I export the translation from the loco plugin in the old website and import the translation files to the loco plugin in the new website.

And in the new website now, the error about loco is disappeared and the other error appears again.

This is the error:

PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 76PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/29755588.cloudwaysapps.com/metqpenjtk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 78’

What could it be where is the conflict might be?

Let me know if you get this error only after importing the translation or by default? If there’s a way to reproduce it (e.g. with translation) please send a translation file via email, and describe the steps to reproduce this issue (e.g. click specific buttons or visit some pages), I’ll check it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.