ExpertHive not installing all data correctly

Hello, I have installed this plug in on my godaddy 5 different times now. It doesn’t matter what I do, all plug ins they install automatically I deactivate, I’ve followed two different youtube guides on this, and no matter what I do it doesn’t work properly. I’ve tried doing it with and without the demo added as well.

The first thing that I notice when I’m installing is the Hello world part along with the other blocks are not there when I first install the theme. Only the menu along the top is there.

Initially I was only noticing the Header images are missing, I feel like if I can get this fixed I can work with the rest.

I emailed support last Saturday for help and not had a reply at all which is extremely frustrating given I’d chosen the additional support for the additional fee.

Someone please help me!

Hi,

​If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io, and we will import the demo content for you. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Please note that we respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends, for more details, please follow this link: Support Policy | HivePress