Extensions not working after the update

Hi there i just posted this topic for the second time since the previous one closed but the problem remain . . . Tho i tried to fix by

• trying with different browser; enabling script_debug; deactivation of other plugins; changing the permalink structure to custom can’t fix the problem

the problem still persist after “hivepress 1.6.14” update! . . .

Can you help me further, please . . . & i can send you links & other needful informations

Problem Details

፦ the flyout menus & buttons ( replying, messaging, review, add listing . . .) Doesn’t work

፦ while clicking the ‘url’ just displays#nameoflisting & nothing displayed

፦ Extra details
https://dagu.gov.et/?hp_listing=toshiba-core-i7 shows a further detail of what just happening after the update

Hi,

Please try disabling third-party plugins and customizations, there were no other reports for this issue (and 1.6.14 was released more than a month ago) and it seems to be ok on the demo site, this may be something related to the site settings, plugins or customizations.

i found list of issues from ‘Site Health Status’ . . . can it be the case before informing server administrator, please

Site Health Status

1. One or more recommended modules/php-extensions are missing
  • Warning The optional module, imagick, is not installed, or has been disabled.
  • Warning The optional module, intl, is not installed, or has been disabled.
  1. Outdated SQL server

running MySQL version less than 5.7

1. Unable to detect the presence of page cache

Unable to detect page cache due to possible loopback request problem. Please verify that the loopback request test is passing. Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5005 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (Code: http_request_failed)

I can’t say for sure about the caching error, maybe you’re using some caching plugin that adds this notice? Other errors should be resolved by your hosting provider, these are basic PHP modules, and the SQL server should be up-to-date.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.