Featured image option gone

In the front-end, on the edit listing page, the part to select the featured image of the ad is gone, is it a bug or could it be a configuration problem?

I already looked in screen options and that option is not available there.

Hi,

If you mean to change the listing image on the front page, we checked this issue from our side, and it seems to be ok.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g., a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hello! Sorry, the featured image does not appear in the backend of the listings.

I disabled the LiteSpeed ​​Cache plugin, cleared the browser cache and still the problem persists.

The featured image appears on all pages, including the vendor, except the backend of the listings.

Hi,

We are sorry for the confusion.

If you are referring to a gallery listing, this feature should not be there because the first photo will always be featured.

I got it, thanks! But how do I edit that image without leaving the listing page, for example entering the alt text. Whereas the add image button on the backend directs to insert a device image.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.