File is not visible after purchasing

My vendor upload file attachment in the listing. However, the file is not visible for buyer after purchasing is completed. How can I solve this?

Hi,

Please check this topic Digital product is not available for download - #4 by ciucaadrian11

Hi sir, I have the exact problem like ciucaadrian11… I had followed the steps given but still when I log in as buyer and purchase the product, there’s no file available as listed by vendor.

Hi,

Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Approved download directories and check if these directories are enabled.

Which method should I used? and should I “Start or Stop Enforcing Rules” ?

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thank you! I sent the temporary access to the address [support@hivepress.io]

WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Approved download directories > enabled all url

WooCommerce > Settings > Downloadable products > Force download
Am I doing it right?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io, as the previous one has expired.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.