Filter Form and map do not want stay where I want them on the page

I have the filter form and map on my listings page. Lately they are not showing where I would like them to be. They used to be at the top on the left side. But latley they are somewhere far down the list where people have to search for it first. How can I change that and is it also posible to make the filter form stay on the right hand side even when you are scrolling through the whole list of listings so that it would always be an easy find?

Hi,

By default, filters are located on the left sidebar, please check that you have not overwritten the template using this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

It started happing before I did anything with the template. If I but the filter form on the side of the listings when the site first loads then the filter form is very far down the line and not at the top like it should be. Once I set a category or another filter then it is there where it should be. The same happens with the map it does not load at all when I first enter the listing page.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.