Filter not returning a 'nothing found' prompt on a customised template

I’ve customised the template on the requests section but having issues when the filters return no results.

On the standard template you would see a page return with something along the lines of ‘nothing found’ please search again etc. But, I just get a blank page if a result doesn’t come from the search filters.

I’ve gone through the available blocks and set the page up near enough to what I think the original blocks were laid out like ( but with a couple of my own additions).

It would be ideal to know the blocks layout of the original template so I could see where I’m going wrong. Can anyone help?

Just a thought…to have the original blocks showing from the off on the templates would make it so much easier to customise it. This way, anyone making some small tweaks to a template could do so more confidently and accurately.

Thanks for your feedback. The Templates feature is still in Beta, we’ll try to improve it, e.g. we plan to load the default template when it’s created to prevent starting from scratch. The Not Found message appears in the default template because there’s an extra wrapper for the Listings block, it’s not available in Templates yet.

Thanks Ihor, is there anything I can do to replicate the wrapper present on the original listings block?

Sorry for the confusion. Please make sure that you have the latest HivePress version and that you use the Listings block. It should work correctly

Hi Yehven, I have the latest version (Version 1.6.14) and the listings block but it’s still not returning the ‘nothing found’ prompt?

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.