Filters are not displayed on attribute options pages

Hello, I created an attribiute and checked the “Create a page for each attribute option” But these pages do not show any filters. The filters show up in the categories but if I go to an attribute pages it shows no filters but it does show the filter button. Is there a way to have filters in the attribute pages?

Hi,

Please check if you have category-specific filters, as attribute pages should show filters, but only globally if you don’t have a category selected.

1 Like

Hello Andrii, Yes, I do have this attribute in a specific category. Is there a way to show the filters with a PHP snippet? if not possible, can I remove the filter button with a PHP snippet? I do wish I can show filters in these attribute pages thought. will a PHP snippet be possible if I hire a programmer? or will this require too much work? Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If you want to hide filter, then please check this topic: I would like to hide the filter on the listing

Really, if an attribute is category specific and we create a page for it, then it should have the category specific filters on the page. I hope you guys feature this in the future. Or else it makes the page attributes kind of useless, these attribute pages are not really helpful. But thank you for the reply, Andrii, I appreciate it.

1 Like

By the way, I was able to add meta descriptions to the attribute pages with the SEO Framework. I just wish these attribute pages had category-specific filters. But for now, its fine. Maybe I will hire a programmer in the future. I’m really enjoying building my site with HivePress. Its an awesome plugin!

1 Like

Hi Andrii, I must apologize. I didn’t really understand how if an attribute was not category-specific, it would show up in the filter even on attribute pages. It actually works amazing. I was just not aware of the function until now. Anyway, the filter shows attributes now, and I really love the power of HivePress. my bad.

1 Like