Fixed width not working with Elementor

I’m having problems on my website, I’m making changes to the pages using Elementor PRO, All elements of the theme like pages, filter area are covering the maximum width of the site while the elements created using Elementor are in the standard measure that I put in 1200px wide. As shown in the figure below in the header and body:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no 100% integration with Elementor, but we plan to release an update soon.

Please check your Elementor settings; there may be a feature to change the max width for the content on the page.

Also, as a temporary solution, you can send us a link to your website, and we will try to provide you with a temporary CSS snippet.

1 Like

My website is on https://motur.net/app

Hi,

Most likely, you have already added a CSS snippet, so the width is not displayed correctly.

Please try to disable third-party customizations and check if the problem persists.

Also, you can use this CSS snippet:

.site-content .container, .site-content .container .site-main{
	max-width: 100% !important;
    margin: 0 auto !important;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

1 Like

I discovered that the plugin Elementor Header & Footer Builder by Brainstorm Force, made those changes in the width.

WHat if I use this CSS snipet?

You can still use this snippet if required, it shouldn’t conflict with Elementor extensions unless they also explicitly define the content width.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.