Geolocation shows a JS error

Hello ,

I get error in log from geolocation
Uncaught (in promise)

1. re

2. message: “hivepress.initGeolocation is not a function”

3. name: “InvalidValueError”

4. stack: "Error\n at new re

It seems like a JS deferring issue, please try disabling third-party plugins. If this issue persists please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, which map provider you have chosen, etc.)

when refresh the page issue is gone .
Does geolocation looks good with breeze ?

Yes, if it’s gone after refreshing it’s most likely a caching issue - make sure that there are no plugins or JS minifiers that can cause this. You can also send a link to your site and I’ll check it.

Sure www.pet4you.bg

Thank you in advance yevhen

Hi there @Nikolay just had a look at your site. How did you make the listings go in a sliding carousel?

@bdr
Check here Featured listings and categories in carousel format | HivePress Support

1 Like

There is an error caused by this plugin Breeze – WordPress Cache Plugin – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Please try to disable it and check if the problem is still present

Error content:

Uncaught TypeError: t is not a function
    at ewww_webp_supported.onload (breeze_a9fc32c6902d4bc8a74b238b1677452c.js:1:5472)

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: d.geocomplete is not a function
at HTMLDivElement. (common.min.js?ver=1.3.5:1:1208)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:3003)
at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0:2:1481)
at hivepress.initGeolocation (common.min.js?ver=1.3.5:1:136)
at js?libraries=places&callback=hivepress.initGeolocation&key=****************************0m8KYqysTsU&language=bg&region=BG:216:288
at js?libraries=places&callback=hivepress.initGeolocation&key=***************************YqysTsU&language=bg&region=BG:216:130

This is afther i disable breeze minify

Please try disabling this plugin completely for a moment to check if this issue persists. It’s most likely caused by this plugin, otherwise, there would be dozens of reports about the broken maps. Please consider using Litespeed Cache instead, we regularly test it with HivePress How to Speed up a Directory or Marketplace Website Built with HivePress | HivePress Blog

I was recomended by cloudways to dont use litespeed cuz its not comparable with theyr hosting .

Also i was getting broken site every 2 days from litespeed

Yes , the issue was with the stupid breeze plugin . I will purche wprocket .

Can u provide me with snippet to remove map from listings and categories :slight_smile:
Thank you

Please try this CSS snippet for the listings search page Hide map on the listings search page #hivepress #listings · GitHub

Please try this CSS snippet for a single listing page Hide map on the single listing page #hivepress #geolocation · GitHub

We are having an issue where the map is showing the home of the seller. For safety reasons, this is not good. I tried to use the “single listing page” snippet to remove the map, but get the following fatal error.

The code snippet you are trying to save produced a fatal error on line 1:

syntax error, unexpected ‘.’, expecting end of file

The previous version of the snippet is unchanged, and the rest of this site should be functioning normally as before.

Please use the back button in your browser to return to the previous page and try to fix the code error. If you prefer, you can close this page and discard the changes you just made. No changes will be made to this site.

We are having an issue where the map is showing the home of the seller. For safety reasons, this is not good. I tried to use the “single listing page” snippet to remove the map, but get the following fatal error. → HIvepress geolocation → remove tick for show the exact location of users

Remove the snipped

Please try to add it to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS

hi guys my geo location is only working some times if i keep refreshing getting error

message: “hivepress.initGeolocation is not a function”, name: “InvalidValueError”,

ive tried disabling plugins and updates

it was working fine previously.

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the HivePress Geolocation extension.

If the issue persists then please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

HI Yevhen thanks for the reply all plugins are up to date.

please see attached snippets of errors, and

plugins.