Google indexing error

Hello. I am owner of autokar.ro but I have trouble indexing my page

1 issue detected

Google has detected harmful content on some of your site’s pages. We recommend that you remove it as soon as possible. Until then, browsers such as Google Chrome will display a warning when users visit or download certain files from your site.

These pages attempt to trick users into doing something dangerous, such as installing unwanted software or revealing personal information.

I tried to make a request but was useless
On my site you don’t have to download anyting. Yes, I have a register button and I store some basic data ( e-mail,etc) but I have a policy with which users agree
It is ssl encrypted

On CPanel it shows that I have a security vulnerability but isn’t fixed yet ( photo down )

Any ideas? Thank’s

Please send more details, I’m not familiar with this error but maybe Google provides more details regarding this. You can also search by the error keywords, maybe there are solutions for this. There are no similar errors reported so this is probably something related to the website content and setup, not to the HivePress functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.