Google Login not working

The Google API + crendetials working fine. i can even see the Google button to login.
The issue starts when i choose account to register then following error occur
No request found for this application.


Please provide more details, are you using the Authentication or Social Login extension?
If Social Login, please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

The third-party plugin such as orange etc google login is working fine.
But HivePress Google Login integration throws the error of Bad Request


Please make sure you set up login methods correctly, please check this doc How to enable login methods - HivePress Help Center

I typed the details and chose the method correctly
i tested the same details on the third part login also and it worked fine.
How to change the higepvress google login with third party login


Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Try google login here →

If you find the website protected by a password then here are the website login credentials:

username: websausn

password: *******

Thanks for the details. I tried to login but got this error after the redirect:

No request found for this application.

It’s not a HivePress error, I assume it’s a hosting-level one, some hosting providers may block unknown URLs this way. Please contact them to ask about this issue, they should be able to check the logs.

I am Hosting a Plesk panel myself on VPS. There’s no such block enabled.
If I use a third party login with google plugin, it’s working fine but with HivePress Login with Google throwback the error: “No request found for this application.”. I reconfirm the details of API 3 times and the details are correct. why this error occurs in your function only?

I send the website login credentials to your email →

Thanks for the details. I inspected the error further via the browser developer tools and it’s not thrown by WordPress or HivePress, I assume it’s a Plesk-level error - for some reason it refuses to process the URL (the one after the social login redirect). If you’re the server admin please try adjusting settings, maybe there’s a limit for GET parameters in the URL, or specific security rules. When we test Social Login on a demo site everything seems to be ok and there are no other reports about this error so this is most likely a server-specific issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.