Google map html code

Hello
In the description of the Ad, when I put the Html code of Google map, I can see the map as Administrator. But it is not displayed to the public.
Because? I am doing something wrong?
… (I don’t want to use Geolocation).

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

We still recommend using the Geolocation extension, as it is the easiest option for displaying locations in listings.

I had this problem too. You can use ‘code snippets’ plugin. put the google map html as content snipet and call it from inside post with shortcode

1 Like

Hello dilonbaru
Thanks for your answer.
I tried with shortcode, and some codes, but it didn’t work for me.
Please could you tell me how I can call it from inside the post?

1. Are you using ‘content’ snipet? (not php)
    2.Inside the post content, the plugin will inject a ‘snipet’ section where you can select automatically the shortcode from dropdown list.-or put it manually
    Screenshot, 2023-03-15 08:49:03 - Paste.Pics

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.