Google Maps not found

Hello, I am not able to configure Google maps. I followed all the steps that hive press recommends but I’m still not able to. what dou you recommend?

Hi,

Please make sure you set up Geolocation correctly, you can check this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

the video tutorial for the geolocation setup is not clear enough, as there are two fields I dont know how to fill,
can you please provide a more clear tutorial on how to setup google API

Authorized JavaScript origins
and Authorized redirect URIs ,

1 Like

Hi,

Please note that in the document I sent you above, there is a link to the Google API document How to get a Google Maps API key - HivePress Help Center, I recommend that you review it in more detail.

Thank for your reply
but the document you sent is not the same like the video, so please update the video or put in the comments the link of the document as it is so confusing
the document is more accurate

Hi,

Please provide more details on which video you are referring to, and we will check it out in more detail.

This Video on your channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nQWwc3Xw6g,

it is not clear at all and so much confusing

Hi,

Please note that in your first screenshot, you have filled in only the API Key field, you also need to fill in the Secret Key field. If you can’t set up Google Maps, I recommend using MapBox, as it’s easier to set up: How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center.

we are two different users
I didnt even reach what the first user reached because the video was not clear but your answer was clear for me
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.