Google Maps Not Showing up on Cellphones

I have your theme and it works well with my other website, but with one of my sites, I go to check the google maps on a cellphone and I do not see it at all. I have tried different browsers, cellphones and still the same issues… Do you have any idea what it could be? All of my API keys are set up correctly and works on a computer but just not a cellphone.

Is this theme no more support? I reached out day ago and my site isn’t working right with your theme and really do not want to delete it, so if someone can give me some assistance, I would appreciate it

The google maps on each listing are the same information on the map in your theme… I paid money for some plugins for this theme and not to get any help is interesting.

Hi,

As for the Geolocation extension, please make sure it is configured correctly, you can check this doc: How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If the issue still exists, please try using MapBox, as it is easier to set up.
Please note that we respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends Support Policy | HivePress

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.