Google maps work incorrect

hello I use google map and for a search of products by country: when I put Morocco it works but other countries like Spain, Algeria, France do not work… my url site https://muslimbnb.fr thanks you

Hi,

​Please make sure that you set up Google Maps correctly, you can refer to this doc How to get a Google Maps API key - HivePress Help Center.

​Also, if you cannot set up Google Maps, we recommend using MapBox; it is easier to set up; you can check out this document to set it up How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center.

thank you, but my configuration is correct: the 3 api you mentioned are installed, and the search by country works for Morocco, but not for France or Algeria or Spain,
if it can guide you, when I activate the search by region option: then we can search with France in addition, but not Algeria, Spain, Tunisia
lastly, i don’t like mapbox presentation, i prefer google map, thanks anyway

merci, mais ma configuration est correcte : les 3 api que vous avez mentionnées sont installées, et la recherche par pays fonctionne pour le Maroc, mais pas pour la France ou l’Algérie ou l’Espagne,
if it can guide you, when I activate the search by region option: then we can search with France in addition, but not Algeria, Spain, Tunisia
enfin, je n’aime pas la présentation de mapbox, je préfère google map, merci de toute façon

[image]

If you use Google Maps, please make sure that you created a separate secret API key and set it in HivePress/Settings/Integrations (a key without HTTP restrictions - don’t share it anywhere). Only in this case and if Regions are enabled in HivePress/Settings/Geolocations, regions will be generated for new or re-saved listings.

Hello indeed I use Google Maps, and the secret key also and well completed, what is weird is that the search by country works for France and Morocco and not for the rest of the countries (Spain, Algeria, Tunisia) and that it does the same thing with mapbox, so I think it’s on my worpress the problem and not on google map

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hello you asked me for a temporary connection to see my problem but to date no solution: I am annoyed, when we do a search by country: Spain, Tunisia Algeria it does not work while Morocco and France is ok (even activating “region”

Please let me know if the access is still active, we can re-test this.

Yes it is active (access)

Thanks, I’ll ask our developer to check this further, you’ll get a reply via email.

Did we ever find a solution for this?

I have the same problem. I can add listings that are in the United States, but if I try to add a listing in different countries, the Google location cannot be discovered…

The bug wasn’t confirmed, please describe the issue in detail - do you mean that regions are not generated for non-US locations?

Hi,

Please check that you have not set a country restriction in HivePress > Settings > Geolocations.

It’s ok thank you, I had not created registered ads after activating “region” and put the 2nd api

That fixed it. Thanks @andrii

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.