Google reCAPTCHA enterprise problem

Hello everyone!

not sure I set the correct category fot this topic. I had a problem with my Google reCAPTCHA that stop working so I went to the website and after few test I convert it to recaptcha enterprise.

Guide here: Eseguire la migrazione da reCAPTCHA (versione non Enterprise)  |  reCAPTCHA Enterprise  |  Google Cloud

Using the same KEY I used before but “enterprise” is not genereting a “secret key” anymore so doesnt work correctly. Instead they give a code as the one below:

I tought that that can be a cause of the problem plus I saw a strange behaviour with WP Form where Hcapthca was set instead of google so I cancell this plugin that may cause conflicts. In fact when I cancell the google keys on hivepress I was able to see Hcaptcha on the registration form -.- and that should be not possible do it should work only on their form. (they have an checkbox that was checked to solve conflict with different captcha I wonder if that was a problem that override some part of the code).

Anyway to clean everything up I disable WPform and cancell the plugin and the form that I have created. Now I can see the Google RCaptcha working fine but only on forgotpassword. On other form like registration doesnt show up so if someone is trying to register he will see

to complicate everything I have a beta version of the website where everything is working fine but I check almost everything or every update and configuration and they are the same -.-

Not sure if you guys follow me for all the message topic :smiley: but I wonder if someone of you discover a strange behave like that.

the error is like this one Recaptcha not displaying - #6 by Donny

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please ensure that your reCaptcha is set up correctly; you can refer to this doc How to enable Google reCaptcha - HivePress Help Center.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

1 Like

Hi @andrii:

• external plugin disabled
  • reset all google configuration
  • copy and paste the Key on Hivepress

problem was there. Disabling the cache is fixed the issue -.-

:smiley:

Really strange but thanks for the tips!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.