Here is a screen shot of a message exchange for a listing

Here is a screen shot of a message exchange for a listing.

Can you achieve the following?

①I would like to be able to go to the vendor’s profile information by clicking on the vendor’s name in the red circle.

If the name in the red circle is not a vendor but a user, I would like to be able to see the user’s profile.

1. If you are familiar with code customization then please try to make changes to plugins/hivepress-messages/templates/message/view/message-sender.php. A similar code snippet to get the vendor account link works in plugins/hivepress/templates/vendor/view/block/vendor-name.php. Here is a tutorial on how to customize templates Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube

2. Unfortunately, there’s no simple code snippet for this - this would advance customizations. Regular users don’t have front-end profiles in HivePress yet, only vendors (users with at least 1 listing, or if you enable direct vendor registration and all users are registered as vendors).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.