Hide built-in listing booking fields

Hi, I’d like to remove some optional lines from the ad addition (screenshot attached)

@ihor @yevhen @serhii please can you reply my question i need to hide some lines in add liste page… thanks you very much

Sorry for the late reply. Please try this PHP snippet Hide the booking offset and window fields in the listing form #hivepress #bookings · GitHub

Please let me know if it hides fields that you want to hide

@yevhen hi, the elements that I want hidden in the addition of the ad are: the tags, the reservation window, the maximum number of days of reservation, and the option to download an element (after extra and description) thank you

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function($form){

// Hide tags field.
		unset($form['fields']['tags']);

// Hide booking window field.
		unset($form['fields']['booking_window']);

// Hide maximum booking duration field.
		unset($form['fields']['booking_max_length']);

// Hide booking export url field.
		unset($form['fields']['booking_export_url']);
		return $form;
	},
);

It is possible to hide other fields in the listing update/submit forms with this code snippet just by changing field names. It is possible to check the built-in field name with the dev tools in your browser. If you are not familiar with the code customization then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.