Hide Location Tab

Hello,
Help me to hide the location tab that is indicated on the screenshot attached.
lo

Hi,

Please use this CSS snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

.hp-menu__item--listing-location {
	display: none !important;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

I believe this will be useful to you.

Hello,
It did not work

Hi,

Please make sure you add this CSS snippet using this doc: How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi Andrii,
The CSS snippet is not working. Also the caching is disabled for login users.
I don’t have coding knowledge but if you give me the php snippet, I can copy paste it to my website using code snippet plugin.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

granted.

Hi,

We have disabled all third-party plugins and everything seems to be working, please check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.