Hide mapbox from sidebar on all listings & single listing page

is there a snippet or another way to remove this from the sidebar on all listings & the single listing pages?

Hi,

Please navigate to HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > and remove Listings from Content Types.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

it is not possible to save if you delete everything from the content types.

all that is selected by default is locations but if you click the x to remove them then you cannot save it.

i do see how i can select vendors rather than listings so in that case the map doesn’t show on any listings.

but then what do i do if i do not want the map to show on vendors either?

Hi,

The easiest option is to disable the Geolocation extension, but please note that then the location function will not be available on your site.

thanks, but the question is how to not disable the geolocation and just have the map not show up in the sidebars.

how do i do this?

Hi,

If you mean listing view page, please use this PHP snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center): Hide the location section from the listing pages #hivepress #geolocation #rentalhive · GitHub.
Also, you can overwrite any template in HivePress > Templates, please check this doc How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

1 Like

perfect, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.