Hide or relocate displayed listing card after booking request

Hello team,

Is there a way to hide or relocate listing card that shows up after hitting “Send Request” button?

PC browser layout is fine, but when users book from their smartphones, the listing card shows up full screen first, and hides the confirmation messages until scrolled down such as: “Booking Requested” and “Thank you! Your booking request for “%s” has been sent and will be processed as soon as possible.”

This can be confusing to smartphone users and lead them to book again from the displayed listing card.

Please try this CSS snippet but please note that it can require further customization

@media screen and (max-width: 47.99em){
	.hp-template--booking-make-complete-page .site-main > .hp-row{
	    flex-direction: column-reverse;
    }
}

Hello Yevhen,
Thanks. The subject listing card location inverted as I reflected this CSS snippet to additional css, therefore, this seem like a solution.

However, I get an error message below when I hit “Publish” and I fail to save. Publish succeeds only if I remove this snippet.

Please make sure that you have correctly put it in Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field. It was tested locally and seems to be ok

Hi Yevhen,

My case has resolved. Thanks.

Yes, I have applied the subject snippet to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field.
Same error message continued until I temporarily set WAF off on the server setting.
I was able to publish then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.