Hide Tags Values that are not listed

How to hide tags from the dropdown in the Search Filter in the Search section, and only show affected tags in search results

Hi,

Please note that empty tags (not related to listings) are automatically removed, only those that are added to listings will be displayed there, please check this doc How to set listing tags - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hello andrii,

yes you are right, but my questions is: Is there a solution for example I am searching for something and there is result with 10 listings, so in dropdownlist for Tags in Search Filter to be shown only tags associated with those 10 listings (currently in dropdown list are showing all tags even if lot of tags are not part of those 10 listings)

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.