Hide tel mail until payment

Hello, I need help: I ​​need to (like on airbnb) prohibit users and suppliers from communicating their phone number or email (so that they pay the service charges) but only as soon as the payment is done it unlocks this ban… do you think it’s possible with customization? If so do you have any leads? thank you

Hi!
Sorry, but it is impossible to prohibit or allow users and suppliers from sharing their data now.
But you can use a workaround:

1. You can block keywords in HivePress > Settings > Messages > Blocked Keywords.
  2. You can allow vendors to add booking notes in the HivePress > Settings > Listings (opens only after the booking payment).

hello, i don’t understant the answer 2- : where is it (is it the screenshot? and how)

Hi,
Please check the screenshots below:

1 Like

1- It’s done ! thank you very much, Can you help me to make this note mandatory and not optional (on the form Add listings)
2-Also with the latest booking update it displays price/night by default, and impossible to translate it with loco I can’t find it anywhere

Hi.

1. Please try this PHP snippet:
add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function( $form ) {
		if(isset($form['fields']['purchase_note'])){
		  $form['fields']['purchase_note']['required'] = true;
		}

return $form;
	},
);
  1. Try to Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress/Edit Template, and click Save.
    After the first step, click Sync in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress/New Language(or in your current translation), and click Save.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.