HivePress 1.7.2

Hi,

We retested again and everything seems to be working correctly, please watch this video: ListingHive

Also, if you customize the parts listing/view/block/listing-image.php template, you may have issues with it. For more detailed testing, please send us a link to your website so that we can test it on our side.

1 Like

The issue does not occur with the new sliders in the listing cards. The problem only happens with the regular listings when this new feature is turned off. If you disable the sliders in the listing cards, the bug with the image will appear

Other than this issue (which is quite critical because a lot of customers on my listings site are having problems with this) All the things seem to work fine

This is what happens when we click on an image in a list: Screenshot by Lightshot

3 Likes

exactly!

Found temporary solution for the issue with the clock over listing images

If someone can improve the solution to something better, please do at the above thread.

I’ve trying via android mobile device and chrome browser.

It doesn’t show anything.

It must be like this for slide gallery, send users can understanding this block contains several photos.

I’ve attached samples

@ihor

Interesting but, Instagram looks a bit messy. I’d go for the Airbnb version any day of the week.

I also like where their category is placed and the way the map is folded😘

1 Like

Hi,

Please send a link to your website, we will check it in more detail. If we can reproduce the issue on our end, we will definitely fix it.

1 Like

Awesome i like it so much keep going guys :heart:

3 Likes

Good day

Please could you explain how the attribute syncing works between vendor and listing?

When will the new full-width attribute area (under the description) be released? I just started using HivePress but need to wait until that functionality is present before making the web site go live for design reasons.

Hi,

Now, when adding a new attribute listing, the Sync with the vendor field feature is available. If the name of the field is the same and the type of attribute is the same or similar (for example, select and checkboxes), then when the vendor attribute is updated, it will be automatically updated for all listings.

Hi,

We plan to release a new display area over time, but unfortunately, we don’t have an exact ETA at this time.