HivePress 1.7.2

• Added embedded listing image gallery
    Now it’s possible to enable sliders in the listing cards.
  • Added an option for syncing attributes
    Listing attributes can be synced with the vendor ones.
  • Fixed category-specific attributes
    There was a bug with fetching attributes by category.
  • Fixed compatibility with PHP 8
    Fixed deprecated methods and functions.
  • Fixed compatibility with WordPress
    Fixed deprecated usage of libraries.
7 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for new release.

Would you please let us know how it works with example or demo page:

Added embedded listing image gallery

Thank you!
I would be interested in learning how to:

• Added an option for syncing attributes
    Listing attributes can be synced with the vendor ones.
1 Like

Hello, I have a problem updating the template. Now I cannot click on the image to visit the ad, instead, I must click on the title of the ad. What is this error due to? my website is ww.homeclick.cl

2 Likes

Yep Seems to be a bug, I also have the same issue

1 Like

To all members of the hivepress team, thank you very much😘 for this update.

2 Likes

Hi,

You can enable the Gallery preview feature in HivePress > Settings > Listings, and then you will be able to view images in a slider on the listing block.

4 Likes

Hi,

Now, when adding a new attribute listing, the Sync with the vendor field feature is available. If the name of the field is the same and the type of attribute is the same or similar (for example, select and checkboxes), then when the vendor attribute is updated, it will be automatically updated for all listings.

1 Like

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please send us a link to your website so we can take a more detailed look.

1 Like

Hi andrii,

Are we talking about the image on a single listing page or the listing block ? like the vendor block that allow us to display vendors in a slider ?

is a video being created to show any new functionality that came with the update?

After most recent update 1.7.2 of hivepress for listinghive,
whenever you click on listing image, it opens a popup window displaying the image, not redirecting to the actual listing.
You can visit the listing only if you click exactly on the title of the listing.
image zoom
gallery preview
both are turned off.

Pasting this here too as need to get notification on it.

@andrii on your end might be okay because of caching, too many people have the same issue, it’s not on our end :smiley:

This update:

Added embedded listing image gallery

Is similar to Instagram Carousel

An Instagram carousel is a post containing more than one photo or video, which users can view by swiping left on a post through the phone app.

But it’s not complete!

Please add some circles or dots under carousel listings photos to show users this listing has ability to show several slide photos in listings.

@ihor Something like this:

It will comes surely :slight_smile:

That’s NOT true. Kindly disable third-party plugins if any.

I’m using same theme and the updates proceeded smothly. In fact, the update increases my site speed a bit.

The clue is already there, ones you hover on any listing block. If you want it to show it persistently, kindly use css. But user experience might be degraded😔

Overall, this update is smooth from my end.

Once again, I thank the hivepress theme for their work😘

1 Like

i don’t run any third party plugins mate

I also have the same issue. It happened after the update

1 Like