Hivepress booking "Manually accept new bookings" thoughts

So, I just noticed that when a vendor sets “manually accept new bookings”, they get a request from the user, but theres no way for the vendor to accept the booking, and convert the book into a purchase. Meaning that the transaction is more likely to be off platform. Is it better to just remove the manually accept new booking field?

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function( $form ) {
		unset($form['fields']['booking_moderated']);

return $form;
	},
);
1 Like

Thanks. This will help. Is it better to just remove the manually accept new booking field? Also, previous vendors, how do i uncheck this field for previous vendors that had their settings as request to book?

Please clarify if the Manage availability per vendor setting is enabled or disabled? It is possible to manually uncheck Manually accept new bookings option from the backend for each listing/vendor or we can provide a code snippet that will do it automatically once and then it is needed to delete this code snippet

Hi @Yevhen,

Thank you so much for the snippet above. I also want to use it, but apparently, it is not working if I have the manage availability per vendor option activated. Could you please tell me which code snippet I should use in this case?

Thank you!

Please try this PHP snippet instead

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/user_update',
	function( $form ) {
		unset($form['fields']['booking_moderated']);

return $form;
	},
);
1 Like

Yes, it worked!

Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.