HivePress expert urgently needed

Did anyone get hold of a good developer that knows hivepress inside out and can do customization jobs on demand? urgently needed.

Hi,

We don’t offer customization services yet, but we plan to launch a HivePress Experts program to recommend freelancers familiar with HivePress (already accepting applications). If there are common changes (e.g. layout/styling) required then HivePress-specific skills are not needed, any WP developer will be able to help - in this case please consider hiring someone via Fiverr https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

I tried so many guys on that platform and on others, and most of them don’t know more than setting up basic HivePress (this I can do myself) I’m wondering if anyone here on the forum managed to get hold of someone knowledgeable and talented,
The idea of your program would be wonderful, but as i wrote it’s urgent.
if you have anyone available let me test him for your program

Hello @arendaparent

I found someone on Fiverr that was capable of doing layout changes on hivepress
https://www.fiverr.com/shovonboshak11

But for more complex stuff I could not find anyone. For example, I wanted to change the default sorting order in wich experts are shown on the search experts page.

I sell the verified badge to experts and would like that verified members are shown on top of non verified members, ans most recently verified member on the top.

I tried maybe 4 people on fiverr and none of them could complete the task.

So if anyone knows a googd developer, please share cause I also really need.

1 Like

We will list experts familiar with HivePress here as soon as possible Experts | HivePress, there are already a few applications. If you look on Fiverr or Upwork, please don’t require HivePress skills in the request, only good WordPress skills are required because HivePress follows the WP coding standards. For example, the sorting order can be customized via the core WP hook pre_get_posts | Hook | WordPress Developer Resources It’s not specific to HivePress.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.