HivePress Import doesn't add listings

Hi. I’m using hivepress import extension.
On import page I’m successfuly uploading csv file, selecting fields, it says that listings imported, but actually they are not added. what could be the reason ?

Please make sure that all the mapped CSV columns have values in the appropriate format, for example there should be a category label instead of ID. You can also send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io and I’ll check this issue, you can send a temporary access link via this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I found what’s the problem.
My website is Armenian and category labels Armenian too. When I import listings with Latin characters, it works, but when I import categories with Armenian language, it doesn’t add listings. How we can solve this ?

Thanks for the details, if possible send this sample file (with at least 1 row) via email to support@hivepress.io and I’ll test this further. I also added this to the bug tracker so this will be fixed in the next Import update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.