Horizontal Line below the header

Hi,

I am hiding my page titles using Additional CSS on the theme ListingHive. However, after hiding the title, the page seems to lose the line under the header (except for homepage).

If I us this code, Home and one other page will display the line, remaining pages won’t have a line:

.page .entry-title {
display: none;
}

If I use this code, all pages except Home will not display the line.

.header-hero–title
{display:none!important}

Is there any way to add the line back in? I like the separation of the header and page.

Kind regards

For clarification. I mean the line (inside red box) is missing on pages. Can I add this back in or make it thicker even, so there is a clear separation of menu and page.

Thanks

Managed to kind of do it using CSS

.header-navbar {
border-bottom: 1px solid lightgray;
}

But the width and colour isn’t the same as homepage, if you can help me sync the colour and width so it looks seamless to homepage, that’d be awesome :smiley:

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.