Host cannot accept reservations

Hello
My wordpress installation is Multisite, I am building a store in each subdirectory or folder.

On the main site (site 1) I will build the information page, blog and that, just publications.

In subdirectory 2 (site 2) I am building the general rental store with the Rentalhive theme, (here the configuration is the standard one, houses, Apartments, Rooms etc.)

In subdirectory 3 (site 3) I am building the Hotels store, where the Host is the hotel.

In directory 4 (site 4) I am building the company store, where the Host name is the company name.
Up to here everything is perfect, if a user makes a reservation on site 2 (subdirectory 2) everything works well, that is, the reservation process ends successfully.

But if that same user or any other registered user from any of the stores or subsites buys in store 3 or 4, the reservation process begins, but the Host CANNOT accept the reservation, that is, when clicking on Accept Reservation, no nothing happens, the link doesn’t work.

The first configuration I did was on site 2, (where everything works perfectly) and then I cloned that store with the All-in-One WP Migration Multisite Extension plugin and imported it on site 3 and 4, I thought the problem could be be generating the migration, but I think that is not the case,
Then I made a test site from scratch, (site 5) to see if the problem was generated by cloning and importing the sites, but on this site 5 the same problem persists. That is, the Host CANNOT ACCEPT THE REFERENCE.

Thank you for your help, I hope that in addition to the technical support members, anyone from this community who has a possible solution will participate.

SOLVED, indeed the user must have the COLLABORATOR role

1 Like