How can a user make private request to a vendor?

Dear team,

I need your assistance with the following matters:

1. How can an expert (vendor) request payment for additional work to a client on an ongoing project? For example, let’s say a client has already contracted services and later requests extra work to be performed. Both parties (Expert & Client) agree on the payment for this additional work. Now, how can the vendor (expert) request the extra payment? Please keep in mind that this extra work payment can vary depending on the client.

2. I would like to ensure that newly registered vendors (Experts) go through our step-by-step guide. This guide should appear as a pop-up during their initial login. Access to the dashboard should only be granted after they have accepted the terms. How can I implement this feature?

3. As an admin, I am unable to see the price that the vendor has offered to a Request.

4. How can a user make private request to a vendor?

5. Can we have the listing pre-filled? So that Vendor does not have to fill all the stuffs, except for the ones that are important?

6. How can we show vendor ratings to the user when he sees the offers he has received. It is easy for the user to decide which vendor he can choose. Ratings make it easy for decision making.

7. How can we ask review from a customer after an order is complete? I would like to ask a review of the platform experience & vendor experience.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

1. You can directly create a payment order in WP Dashboard > WooCommerce, then the customer will simply log in to their profile and pay. But please note that this requires admin access, so the vendor must communicate with the admin.

2. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

3. If you mean displaying the offer price in WP Dashboard > Requests, unfortunately, there is no such feature yet, but we will consider adding it in future updates. Currently, the admin can follow the link to the request and view the price from the frontend.

4. Please navigate to HivePress > Settings > Requests > and enable Allow sending personal requests feature.

5. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

6. In this version, the rating of a vendor is the average rating of its listings, but we plan to add the ability to add ratings for vendors in future updates.

7. You can connect with the client, for example, via messages if you have the Messages extension enabled.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.