How can I add the “per hour” option when creating ads in additional options?

Hi,

If you have disabled the Allow booking multiple time slots feature, then you will not be able to select more than one timeslot at a time, and this will mean per hour per day.

Hi,

When selecting the hourly rental option, is it feasible to implement a feature allowing customers to choose multiple days and time slots?

For instance, if the service provided involves dance classes, and a student wishes to schedule classes for 5 days, could they select the desired days on the calendar along with the corresponding time slots for each day? Additionally, would it be possible for them to proceed with payment for the total value of the 5 classes?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility, you can have listings by time or day, two options for one listing - there is no way to add.

I see, and is there a possibility for me to customize and create this using programming? Do you have any documentation that could assist me with this?

1 Like

Hi,

Please check our “Developers” section on the HivePress website https://hivepress.io/

How can I make it appear on the website that this price is per hour?

Hi,

Please use this PHP snippet: Change the price display format for bookable listings #hivepress #listings #bookings · GitHub

​I hope this is helpful to you.