How can i change the chat icon

How can i change the chat icon to another chat icon in hiveexperts ?

Please send the icons and tell me how to change it with its color in the global template

Please let me know which icon exactly you mean, the message icon in the listing block, or in the vendor block? Replacing it is possible, but this would require CSS tweaks.

The little message icon in the vendor and listing block. Not the button

It’s not really obvious that it’s a chat icon. Can you please help me with the css snippet

Hi,

If understand you correctly, please try this CSS snippet:

.fa-comment:before {
content: "\f0e0";
}

If you use one of our premium themes, we use Font Awesome and Line Awesome icon sets (depending on the theme):

1 Like

Thank you

Hi, how do I change the favorites’ heart icon color after it is clicked on to another color? Thanks

Please try to use this CSS snippet but please note that it can require further customization. Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If you are not familiar with the code customization then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__actions--primary .hp-listing__action--favorite[data-state=active] i, .hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__actions--secondary .hp-listing__action--favorite[data-state=active] i, .hp-listing--view-page .hp-listing__actions--primary .hp-listing__action--favorite[data-state=active] i, .hp-listing--view-page .hp-listing__actions--secondary .hp-listing__action--favorite[data-state=active] i{
	color: #000 !important;
}
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.