How can I link the actual messages to the messages page? Using ExpertHive

Hello!

I am hoping that you are able to help me again, I’ve hired someone off of Fiverr to help me with all of this, but to be frank, it has been money wasted lol
I think they have broken more than they’ve fixed.

For messages, how can I have it actually link to the messages tab listed under the logged in user on the main page? The option is not showing for me.

I apologize in advance, as I may have a few more topics that I open up in the near future, my brain is officially broken lol

I am including screen shots showing what I mean.

Occasionally, and I do mean very occasionally, it will show up on the screen. I have been looking for this test message for hours.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t help with customization, it’s out of our scope. Also, if I’m not mistaken, you’re using Better Messages, so you probably need an additional custom implementation. For more details, you can check this topic: Add real-time features to messages - #40 by umoekagodman

So that messages tab isn’t standard? That would explain a lot, thank you for your help.

If you want, I can tell you who solved this trouble for us.

You can WhatsApp her on+2348185639086. It will only take her 1hour max.

In the following screenshot, messages = better messages plugin, while ‘email messages = hivepress message extension’

That would be wonderful, thank you!