How can I set the number of feature days for different packages?

I’m using Paid Listing with Woocommerce,

In HivePress settings I found the option to add the number of advertising days for only one woocommerce plan, how can I assign the number of advertising days for other packages?

Hi,

If you mean Listing Expiration, you can specify this number for each package in WP Dashboard > Listings > Packages How to add listing packages - HivePress Help Center.

no, the hivepress settings indicate the number of days of advertising for the woocomerce product, but this is only for one package, I need it for several

Hi,

If you mean the Featuring feature, then in this version, it is possible to specify the number of days in HivePress > Settings > Listings and select one WC Product. Unfortunately, there are no other options. As for packages, you can only mark a checkbox on the feature status.

Could you tell me what part of the code needs to be worked on to add the ability to set the number of advertising days for each woo product? Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work: https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY