How can I set up paid listings to pay by day?

Hello.
How can I set up paid listings to pay by day? For example, I created a new advertisement and I want to buy advertising for it for 5 days.

Hi,

Please note that the Paid Listings extension is designed to monetize the publication of listings. That is, as soon as the user wants to add a listing and fills out the Add Listing form, he will be redirected to the package selection page, where he can choose or buy a package, please check these docs: Paid Listings - HivePress Help Center.

I believe this will be useful to you.

I checked that, but I need something like this functionality, each user can pay by the day and set a count of days.

Hi,

Sorry, but unfortunately, we do not provide such services. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.