How can I update the plugins?

The statistics plugin got an update recently, and how can I update it?
I mean, HivePress doesn’t have an automatic update system?

What do I need to do to update the plugin?

Hi,

If there is an update available you can do it in your extensions wp menu. You’ll find a way to do it under the plugin concerned.

You can also activate the auto update on the top right corner of the plugin.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hi,

You need to add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store, then you will have updates available in WP Dashboard > Updates.

I believe this will be useful to you.

What if I can’t find the keys?
I can’t find the email, from Hivepress about the download links with the keys.
Dose Hivepress have a casutmer portal?

Hi,

Please write to us at our mail, from the mail you used to make the purchase, and we will help you with this issue support@hivepress.io

1 Like

Hi, so I got the email,

And I have updated the key in the integrations

But I am still unable to see the updates for the plugins, maybe it doesn’t work with WordPress multisite?

Hi,

Currently, only the Marketplace new update is available, if you do not have other updates, then you may have all the latest versions of extensions installed.

Multiple plugins have been updated over the month and I can’t find any way to update them.

I can’t see any updates in the updates tab of WordPress might be a problem because it’s a WordPress multisite?

Hi,

Please check that all four of your keys (since you made four purchases from us) are listed in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store, and each key is on a new line. If this issue exists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing it, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.