How can to change the text “Quantity”

Two questions,

1. How can I change the text “Quantity”. I can find it in the Loco Plugin. See screenshot

2. How can I change the text "Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.“Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.” I changed it in the Loco plugin but it remains unchanged on frontend. See screenshot.

Hi,

1. This string is in Loco Translate > Plugins > WooCommerce.

2. Please try to click on sync in Loco Translate and then translate this text again.

Hi @andrii

1. I have changed the text with loco. Still does not change

2. Does not work either. A different text has been changed. For example if i type, www.example.com/skdjskdsdsjhdjsfds, then it shows me the text I had edited in loco. However, I want to change the text which is displayed when buyers search for a listing and the listing is unavailable in that specific location.

Any tips? Thanks

Hi,

1. Please try to click sync in Loco Translate, and then again translate this text фтв save the changes.
    If the issue persists, you need to synchronize the template. For example, if the text is related to WooCommerce, navigate to the Loco Translate > Plugins > WooCommerce > Edit Template section and click Sync. Then save changes.
    Next, go to the Loco Translate > Plugins > WooCommerce > New Language (or choose your current language) and click Sync and then Save.

2. Please try the same steps as in the first point.
    Also, If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi Andri. This problem still persists and the above solution does not work. Kindly allow me to explain better.

If i type, www.example.com/skdjskdsdsjhdjsfds , then it shows me the text I had edited in loco. However, I want to change the text which is displayed when buyers search for a listing and the listing is unavailable in that specific location.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.