How can you make the page bigger

I have added a blog to this but for some reason the screen size of the blog is half of the size of the taskhive template. i am not sure why. also, it will not allow me to add widgets to the blog. i want the blog to have articles about freelancing and then to have images on the right hand side of the blog page to promote the services on offer. but, when i go into taskhive, there is no option to have widgets on the right hand side.

can anyone advise how to solve this

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

i am testing it out before making it live. the blog i have added, the page is much smaller. you can see the normal size of the services and the size of the blog. also there is no option for me to put and adverts to promote the services on the blog section

the image below is normal page size which is great

Yes, it seems to look the same on the demo site Tips for designing a logo that works for your business – TaskHive The content is centered within the 8/12 width for better readability (so the lines of text are not too long to follow).

The second screenshot shows the listing categories, it’s a different layout.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.