How delete HivePress tables from database

Hi, after deleting all hivepress plugins I can see there still tables of hivepress existing in the database. how can I delete them?
yt

Hi,

If you have already uninstalled HivePress, install it, add this code define(‘HP_UNINSTALL’, true);, and uninstall it again. But please note that this will delete all data, so we recommend making a backup before doing so.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

Where should I insert it, in wp-config right? I did it but it hasn’t delete this tables…

Hi,

Yes, in wp-config. Also, please note that you need to add this as I explained above, otherwise, it will not work.

OK, should I reinstall only the Hivepress plugin? or all the plugin that has been installed before I delete them?

Hi,

You only need to perform these steps with the HivePress extension.

It doesn’t help. still i can see all database.
setrg

Hi,

If you have a backup, we can do it from our side. Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.