How do we change the home screen

I would like to know the following. I am getting no help whatsoever from support via email and it seems that my requests are not being read properly, really disapointed.

I would like to know the following

1. How do we change the home screen. When i go into the backend of my site there are no options to change the home screen. There is no block editor or anything like that. My screen looks like the image. I cannot make any changes to the look of the home page.

1. How do i remove the post a request from the menu. I have searched everywhere and cannot find it.

2. on the home page, is there a way to make the images bigger. please see image

3. when a customer orders a digital service such as having a article written, i would like to know how they can send the information. i need for them to be able to send a word document to me when they have bought the service and also images.

Hi,

1. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

2. You can use this CSS snippet:

.hp-menu__item.hp-menu__item--request-submit {
	display: none;
}

You can also disable the Requests plugin if you don’t need the functionality of requests.

1. Please check this doc How to customize the image sizes - HivePress Help Center

2. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature with attachments.
    But it is possible with other fields. You can enable the Requirements feature in HivePress > Settings > Orders.
    Also, as another workaround, you can use the checkout form manager from WooCommerce.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.