How does the payment process for a booking work?

Hi,

1. Sorry for the confusion. By continuing the payment process, I meant that the customer can go to the booking page and pay for it. Unfortunately, the payment link is not displayed in the email. As for payments, you can view them on the backend in WooCommerce > Orders.

2. Unfortunately, we do not have such functionality, it will require a custom implementation.

3. This option is also not available, as we do not have a non-refundable pledge function. As for the payment in cash, I recommend you to consider the Direct payout method, please check this doc How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center

4. As I said in my previous point, the payment link does not come.

5. This information is displayed in WP Dashboard > Users.

6. Unfortunately, this is not possible, it will require a custom implementation or the use of third-party plugins.

7. Regarding email customization, please review the documentation in more detail: How to customize emails - HivePress Help Center

8. Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

9. Please check the solution in this topic How can i remove booking offset?