How is membership works?

Hi,

How is membership works?

For example, Iwant to create plan into 3 plan membership

1. I create a free plan and a paid plan membership, the free plan can post 1 (one) listings only and can create 10 request only.
  2. Create Premium plan, for this one they just can post max 10 listings only and can create 20 request only
  3. Create Premium + plan, for this one they can post more then 20 listing and create 100 request

Is it possible to limit and create from my needs for membership plan?

Hi,

The Memberships extension implements a different monetization model, you can use it to charge regular users for browsing your site (e.g., hide some specific listing details and reveal them to members only or specific pages). If you want to charge vendors for adding listings, use the Paid Listings HivePress Paid Listings – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org extension instead.

Also, you can check these docs How to set membership restrictions - HivePress Help Center, How to add membership plans - HivePress Help Center, How to add membership plans - HivePress Help Center.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi,

Thanks will try it with that plugin you mention, thank you.

Yes i have license, will add that on the profile

Hi,

Hivepress Paid Listing just made listing restriction post but can not restricted request from e.g like 10 request only if they paid for premium plan, is there other method or combine plugin that restricted listing and request too?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this version has no such feature, but we plan to add it as Memberships update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.