How remove geolocation link from adress?

Hello,
i dont want google maps link on adress… how i cant remove it? By php snippet?

I don’t use it, but if I remember correctly, there is a setting to turn off the exact position, in the hivepess geolocation menu, if that’s what you mean

No, i mean remove a href html stuff

Hi,

You can overwrite the template parts and change the code for displaying these links accordingly, but please note that this will require a custom implementation, if you are familiar with WordPress coding then please check this doc How to override template parts - HivePress Help Center. Also, as another workaround, you can use this CSS snippet that will remove the click for location links:

.hp-listing__location a {
	pointer-events:none;
}

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

Hello, thanks a lot! Its works

And how do I display the full address? Now there are 3 dots at the end… And another question, is it possible to display the city first?

Hi,

Please use this CSS snippet to show all location addresses:

.hp-listing__location a {
 white-space: normal;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

As for changing the city display, unfortunately, there is no such possibility since we receive this data via API from MapBox or Google Maps, you need to review their documentation, and most likely, it will require advanced customization.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.