How to add a WhatsApp number

how to put the phone number when a person puts the ad and put the whatsapp number on the profile of the person who puts the ad

Hi,

You can add an attribute phone in Listings > Attributes or Vendors > Attributes and add a WhatsApp icon in attribute format; if you need more information, please refer to the doc How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center.

Also, you can add a WhatsApp button, please refer to this doc How to add a WhatsApp button - HivePress Help Center.

1 Like

Hello Andrii
I did the steps correctly, but the code doesn’t work.
it links me to a nonexistent whatsapp page

Hi,

Please make sure you set up the WhatsApp button step by step, like in this doc How to add a WhatsApp button - HivePress Help Center

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I only have HivePress plugins installed
If I have followed the steps correctly, as is.
I have a query, this must be the problem.
Where do I put my country code? In my case it is “51”

Hi,

When editing or adding a listing, you can select the country code from the drop-down list, but after this attribute is successfully added.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.