How to add multi currency

I would like to customize prices on my site. the default currency sign is USD. I would like users (sellers) to use their currency or popular currency in their country when adding a listing. And Visitors to view prices in their country’s currency without changing the original (packages) prices that I set.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation or the use third-party plugins.
It is possible to use this plugin WOOCS – Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Professional – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org or another currency switcher plugin for WooCommerce. Please note, we can’t guarantee 100% compatibility with third-party plugins, so some of them require custom implementation. Also, please check WooCommerce documentation or support to find up-to-date information on how to set up multicurrency on your website.
But please note that these changes are for display purposes only, the checkout page will display the primary currency, which is necessary for calculating the commission, etc.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii,
thank you for the reply. Can I remove the price attribute (without disabling marketplace extension because I want my site to be a marketplace) so that I can add an attribute that will allow my customers to enter the prices in their currencies?

Hi,

Please check the solution in this topic: How to i remove/hide the price attribute from listing - #4 by tradesbook

If I disable the marketplace extensions, will my website still function as a marketplace?

Hi,

Yes, if you disable the Marketplace extension, all its functions will be unavailable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.