How to center a button attribute in listings block?

Hello,

I’ve successfull convert a hypertext attribute to a button in the display attribute like this:

<a class="button button--primary hp-button hp-button--wide" href="%value%" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">LINK</a>

I would like to know if there is anyway to center only this attribute in the listings block, I have done several tests and I only was able to center all text attributes but no changes applied with the button attribute. Any recomendation?

Thanks and best regards,

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

I finally place the button in the secondary attributes block so the button is expanded to all the row width and it’s ok, it seems to be centered.

I really had another behavior in the primary attributes section. Moving to the secondary section is a good solution.

Thanks and regards,