How to change a map location position

Hello everyone. I just install hivepress and want to move map from right sidebar under search box and made it wider in listing mode. Actually, I want to make map as main “search” provider. After digging i found that’s it not snippet, block or something what you can easy relocate. Based on source code- it’s also can’t be included as “custom html” in new template. Now. guess it’s must be somwere in Theme. Can you just point me were this listing is “happend” and ill be happy. Im not newbee in IT, but im newbee in WP )

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please check this topic How to re-order the Filter form fields?

​I hope this is helpful to you.

No, i don’t need to change order. I need to move map box from right sidebar to center of page. Separate it from sidebar, make wider and bigger, and put in to page center.

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

Already asked in Fiver-answer was “hivepress has so many restrictions we can’t do it”. Can you somehow ask developers to give more freedom, or provide some working examples? “it would require a custom implementation.” - it’s your default answer to most of the questions. This is not what users expect from support forum

1 Like

Hi,

There are no restrictions on our part, if you are familiar with coding or have a developer, you can customize the page for your needs, but as I mentioned above, this requires a custom implementation. We provide these answers to help users find the right person to help with customization because our support scope includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features: Support Policy | HivePress. We can provide general recommendations if you are familiar with coding or have a developer.

Developers says that it’s very hard. And asking for more money, that’s your whole plugins + themes gross value. Make no sense. This is not about what i need-this is about your sales and user friendly. Provide such customization “in house” or sell as separate plugin. People will be happy

Hi,

I see. But unfortunately, we do not currently provide such services, as we are focused on improving our existing products.

So, you think giving a way to customize with some builder, like Elementor or other - it’s not improvement? Disappointed with your answer.

Hi,

Please note that you specified in the previous message about customization on our part, we used to provide such services, but unfortunately, we do not provide them now. As for Elementor, we plan to add 100% support for it in future updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.